Why Shred & Recycle Paper and Documents?
Why shred your company's documentation?
Your company's private information is not limited to bank statements and business contracts. Printed confidential materials are produced daily in every business and by every employee — from employee medical records to strategic planning documents.
According to the Federal Trade Commission, identity theft has becom the fastest-growing non-violent crime in America. An estimated $120 billion a year is being lost to U.S. companies due to stollen information. Hackers can breach your security and invade your network through stollen company documentation. Corporate espionage can also threaten your business' reputation and security — along with destroying personal credit ratings.
Protect your future. Trust Shredding network to be your trusted document destruction partner.
Experts Recommend Regular Shredding
For many businesses, shredding is absolutely necessary to protect sensitive documents or to comply with the law.
Industry experts suggest setting a schedule for regular shredding. The frequency depends on the volume of waste that your company generates. Monthly shredding may be sufficient, or perhaps you need daily pick-ups to stay ahead of the paper flow.
Benefits of regular scheduled shredding:
- Reduces document storage issues
- Helps control costs
- Encourages employees to make a habit of proper document disposal
Shredding Network offers customized pick-up schedules, or as-needed pick-ups for any size business — even individuals. We also provide security containers for customers.
Why outsource your document destruction or shredding?
1. BECAUSE IT SAVES TIME & MONEY:
- Doing it yourself can take up to 3-5 times longer, and cost more money.
- Employee salaries used towards shredding rather than completing more productive tasks can be costly.
- Cost of shredding equipment, repairs and maintenance.
- Cost of disposal bags ranging from 25 cents to $1 a bag.
2. IT'S GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT: All shredded documents are recycled and used to develop new products. Which also prevents local land fills from being unnecessarily filled.
3. IT'S QUIET, CONVENIENT, AND CLEAN:
- No paper dust, noise, cleanup, or other shred-it-yourself headaches.
- You decide the type, number and size of secured containers that best fit your needs.
- You decide the frequency to have your secured containers emptied and documents destroyed.
Recycling is the reprocessing of materials into new products. Recycling prevents useful material resources being wasted, reduces the consumption of raw materials and reduces energy usage, and hence greenhouse gas emissions, compared to virgin production. Recycling has been a common practice throughout human history. Recycling is beneficial in two ways: it reduces the inputs (energy and raw materials) to a production system and reduces the amount of waste produced for disposal. Recycling is a series of activities that includes collecting recyclable materials that would otherwise be considered waste, sorting and processing recyclables into raw materials such as fibers, and manufacturing raw materials into new products.
Benefits of recycling:
- Recycling frees space.
- Recycling creates a safer and more clutter free work environment.
- Recycling is environmentally friendly.
- Recycling helps your business meet the increase in recycling requirements.
- Recycling can be a good source of additional revenue for your business.
Question: Does your company produce waste in the form of recyclable materials (i.e. paper or electronic media)?
If the answer is yes , your company can profit from its waste in only 5 easy steps!
The first step in recycling is to contact us at Shredding Network. We would be happy to answer any questions you may
have about recycling, and provide you with information to help you better manage your waste materials.
The next step will be to develop a plan for waste material storage. The professionals at Shredding Network will assist you
in a solution for separating and storing the waste materials produced by your company. Recycling these materials
will also help keep your work place clean, more organized, and create a safer work environment.
When you have enough materials ready for recycling they will be placed into the machinery best suited for your
needs, which can be provided by Shredding Network. The waste materials will then be compacted into bound cubes, ready
- Shredding Network will then arrange for transportation to come pick up your compacted materials. Pick-ups are scheduled around your company's convenience.