Off-Site Document Storage Services for Records & Paper in Ohio
An efficient, compliant and safe method of storing paper documents is a must for businesses, yet many don’t have one. Meeting corporate governance, risk management and operational mandates is easier when your business has a document storage process in place.
The Shredding Network’s Secured Document Storage division handles record storage services. These services will reduce your on-site storage costs and provide protection from fire, theft or misplacement. We supply the storage space, shelving, lighting, forms, security service and personnel required to manage your records retention. There is no capital cost to you!
Secured Document Storage has solutions for companies who don’t have the expertise, technology or physical space to handle records management on-site.
- We inventory each item and apply the technology to track, retrieve and return it.
- We stay up-to-date on compliance issues that affect your document storage process throughout its lifecycle, creation through destruction.
- We have a digital closed circuit video system and our facilities are monitored around the clock.
- You have total control and access to your documents from anywhere in the world, anytime, via a secured website.
Pick-Up & Retrieval Process for Your Business Records
At your request, Secured Document Storage will generate barcode carton labels at no charge for storing your confidential documents and records. We also supply complimentary carton inventory sheets.
When your material is boxed, simply call us to schedule a pick-up date. Your boxes will be placed on pallets and transported in a locked vehicle to our facility, inventoried and placed on storage shelves.
Secured Document Storage provides computerized indexing of your records cartons for immediate retrieval and accurate re-filing. In an emergency, your files can be accessed 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. We make it easy for you to manage your company files through:
- easy and immediate access to your records
- direct pick-up and delivery through a courier service
- fax capabilities for quick information transfer